Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Your regular programming will return tomorrow ...

It's just after midnight, Tuesday night. I spoke with Lisa a few hours ago. On Monday, she was moved out of the “warm-room” I wrote about a few days ago. They needed it for someone else.

It was wonderful to talk to her. I could hear the smile in her voice. Is it wrong to just end this blog entry with a series of little smilies? You know, like this >> :) :) :) :)

This will be my last blog entry. I didn't discuss this with her but, this will be my last post. Tomorrow Lisa will be discharged.

:) :) :) :) :}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa! I am so relieved to hear you are doing well! I think about you often, and wish you could have seen our pink day here at school (hopefully you felt the healing thoughts) on your surgery day! I can'r wait to hear from you. Keep up the good mood, and heal fast so you can return to PG! Miss you lots, Sue Trabant