Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Saturday, April 19, 2008

OSOYOOS UPDATE




The pool in our hotel is closed, and so we headed next door to the Coast Inn to swim. It is a deluxe set up with a waterslide and hot tub. Jordyn was in heaven. Ethan wasn't too sure at first, but soon he warmed up and began splashing and goofing off. He drank a few drops and had a great time.
I had a chance to have a few private words with my parents. Because my chest has been bothering me so much lately, I feel like I could be in trouble next Friday. I have had a great life and one that has been so blessed. I am not afraid to die, and I can say that with conviction. I have had a FANTASTIC childhood; I have THE greatest parents, wonderful siblings, a beautiful daughter, healthy friendships, and an adoring love of my life . . . wow - need I say more? Who can say the same?
Dad just piped up and said that it wasn't my time to leave. He said that no one can take hope away and that I was just beginning my new journey to reveal a new me. Mom was also very sure that I have another 40 years to go - Nonna said so. :)
I did not sense a cover-up or parental "pump-up" going on. Both were convinced that I am here to stay folks. So . . . how do you like those apples? I felt a calm rush come over me.
I had a great sleep. Jordyn was complaining about my snoring. I guess I that was the chat I needed. The BIG GUY works in mysterious ways :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm only going to remind you of how often our friend had pains in various places, which turned out to be fine. Continue to be strong, positive and focused on healing. Surely with all the positive energy and white light we've been storing, you'll be here for another 45 years. To hell with only 40!
See you soon.
LOVAH

Tori_Graham said...

I totally agree with Becky, you are here at least another 45 years!! Just think positive and take in all the family around you, and know we are all rooting for you!!

Love, Tori

Lisa said...

I am thinking positively gang. It's just that at this point in the game, nothing would surprise me. I am just stating that I am set for anything.
Honestly, no suicide watch is needed. I was just being honest with what is going through my head.