Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Saturday, April 5, 2008

Friday Find! May I Recommend . . .

wits end - Australian Cabernet Franc

Friday, after work, is wine time. Since I am not at work these days, I really have nothing to WHINE about. (God, I kill me). Anyhow, this is the wine that was enjoyed last eve.
It is light and fruity with floral complexity and soft tannins. How impressive is that for my sommelier lingo? Yes, - right from the bottle. heehee

So when you are at your wits end - you now have a little helper to get you through. Remember . . . . we all get by with a little help from our friends.

p.s Brenda . . . could you post your list of newbies that will be trying in Lethbridge in July for our fellow red wine connoisseurs?

3 comments:

Becky said...

You kill me too Lita. Hope you have all the fixins for my feet when I see you shortly.

Becky said...

OH, and I liked your wine choice, and your new hairdoo!

brenda said...

I recommend a lovely Australian Shiraz with a silly little name,
Boularoo!
You'll love it!