Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Sunday, April 6, 2008

Saturday Images



l-r Rhonda (sister), Becky , Linda, and me
missing from photo: TIT s Bev and Chrisyy

Yesterday was a fun filled day . . .

I spent the majority of the day at West Image studios.
Linda, long time dear friend and hairdresser for the TIT's, blocked off her afternoon for our hair cuts and a long visit. I'm sure she was wondering when the hell we were leaving, :)
By the way - I am trying to link a page to introduce the TIT girls to you all. Stay posted. Norm needs to assist on this one. Love? Are you reading this? Stay tuned for that added blogging excitement :)


Anyhow - I took the plunge and bucked the hair up a bit. Something a little shorter, fresh, and tres chic. What the hell was I thinking? Me chic?
Here's some shots of the day . . .





Fun times were had by all. Right Linda? heehee

In the evening, Jordyn and I headed to Norm's to play a mean game of monopoly with he and his son, Griffin. The winner still has not been decided. (whicked game that!)


Cheers . . .

No comments: