Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Sunshine!


I keep hoping for some Spring weather to help the spirits. However, just when I wonder where the sunshine is . . . I am quickly reminded.

These days I have luxury of leisure breakfasts with my daughter, Jordyn. She is a remarkable young lady, and never shy with conversation. We blah blah blah through our breakfasts and then all the way to school, where I get to drop her off and marvel at her as she blows me a kiss and dashes off across the school yard.

She is my sunshine everyday . . .
Lucky Me!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am using mommy's account.

I love you and you are my sunshine too.

love Jordyn

Matt Stang said...

I love you all and I am saying my prayers and making wishes I love you

your big cousin/nephew and the family in Texas.

Marian said...

Here are a few pictures to demonstrate what happens when plastic surgeons let Hollywood stars do what they want!

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/what_the_hell_happened_to_your_face

Copy and paste it into your browser for a smile or two. TMZ.com is my homepage! All the real news.You might go to PerezHilton.com as well. He is a gas.

Hot off the press...I am officially done with Y&R. When they resurrected John Abbott I resigned from the fan club. I don't know what it will take to bring me back. Not the Gloria and Jeffry storyline to be sure. And I would never buy "Restless Style" - ever! I would subscribe to "Real Simple" first. Oh, I still scan Toni's Spoiler Site,but I only read every 5th word.

Take care baby. I am thinking about you and include you in my prayers to Blessed Mother Mary. I am pretty sure she has some pull.
love, Marianov