Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Thursday, April 3, 2008

Passing Time


What am I doing until the big day arrives?

Well today I will update you on my homefront situation. My daughter and I live with my loving sister, Rhonda and her patient husband. Chris. They were blessed last year with the birth of their son, Ethan. Ethan is a bundle of boy energy in the house. He and Jordyn have a unique cousin/brother-sister love "thang" going on! He calls her BC (big cousin). So, Jordyn is the organizer and has her aunt, uncle, and cousin participating in all sorts of crazy activities.

In this photo, Jordyn is demonstrating her new partner gymnastic moves from school. Aunti Rhonda is always the volunteer. Poor auntie!


The boys are on the couch, cheering, being cool, and catcalling the gymansts. Secretly they are practicing their gymnastic moves - we all know.

So, with such constant excitement in the house . . . who has time to be down? :)

On a serious front, I am continuing my Masters studies and will finish this July. A few more months to go! Hopefully the Big Guy will allow this to transpire. Fingers crossed. This will give me another focus. Off to grab a java!
Cheers . . .

No comments: