Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

DELAYED IN KELOWNA

I am supposed to be off to Osoyoos to have a visit with my parents. They are there for some good golfing and winery tours. Anyhow, the person flying with Norm was unable to to make the flight this morning and hence the delay. So yippee for me, but crappy for Norm and business! AND crappy for the Burrowing Owl delay.
Norm and I will get an extra day together - shopping and walking in city park. This trip just gets better and better. :)

So - no profound thoughts for now . . . and health wise I am doing okay. Actually - to be honest, my chest hurts (sternum). I am keeping busy and trying not to think about this.
Good news story to add: Mackenzie asked her school principal if they could have PINK day on April 25th and guess what? It's a go!!! The entire elementary school will be in pink for the cause. WOW!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm working on having Van Bien wearing Pink on the 25th as well. You will have plenty of support and white light sent your way. Enjoy your visit with your parents.

Tori_Graham said...

Hey there Auntie Lisa!! (sorry thats all i know you by, haha)
I was just wanting to let you know that i am rooting you on 100%!! I will be wearing pink on the 25th for sure, and i am trying to get my friends to wear it too!! I just want to say that I am glad i got to meet you and all the family!! You guys are wonderful, and I hope i get the opportunity to see all the Normans again!! Say hi to everyone for me and give hugs!! I took Matty to the airport today and all i can say is that i miss him already!! But i am so happy for him because he is pursuing his dream and going home to people who love him and miss him also!! *hugs* Bye for now!!
Love always,
Tori

Lisa said...

Hey little Tori
Thanks for the well wishes. Thanks for taking care of Matt.AND as for me . . . I am going be just fine. I have the best support team in the world1
Make sure to post your pink photos or send them to my email: lisa097@gmail.com and I'll post it :)