Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Grand!

I am in Kelowna for a few days. I will be a confirmation sponsor for my niece Mackenzie tomorrow evening. I'll post some photos Monday.

Norm and I are staying at the Grand and having a great time! The hotel is in a wonderful waterfront location;the construction taking place around the hotel is very impressive. Unfortunately, the service is poor and so is the food. For being the known as a top hotel - it desperately needs some updating.

At any rate, we are having a fantastic time just being. We went for a jog on the waterfront this morning, and then walked about downtown - poking around in the stores. Later, we took little miss Mackenzie to the Cactus Club for dinner and then headed to the confirmation practice.

I am enjoying the relaxing atmosphere. It's good to get away and be in tourist mode. For me . . . it is the best medicine!

No comments: