Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Friday, April 18, 2008

IN HOT AND SUNNY OSOYOOS !





Ethan waiting at the Kelowna airport.




Jordyn arrives!






The bellhops at the
hotel in Osoyoos.



Last night was family night. We had a great MJ (mom)meal and some great wine. For those of you who KNOW how gourmet mom's meals are, you'll be salivating right now. Yummy! The rest of the night was full of travel chatter and catching up.
Then it was off to bed. I have been demoted to the kids room, which has a bunk bed. Good Lord! Jordyn had to sleep with me and so we squeezed into the bottom bunk. Hot and stuffy,but we were together and she fell asleep with a big smile on her pie face.
I stared at her for awhile and kissed her fluffy cheek. That angel image is seared in my memory and will be one that I draw upon as I head into the next phase of the battle. I have great reason to fight. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa and company:
Am so glad that your visiting with the Familia! Nothing like it. I had to wipe the drool off the floor thinking about MJs meal. Thoughts are always with you my friend, tried to phone a time or two (stalking) but you must have your telephono turned off. Ciao for now friend, enjoy your visit! Love ya man

Lisa said...

No
Love you man :)
I see that you have tried to call. My calls are free in so I will be at the ready next time!
We are off to Burrowing Owl winery tomorrow for lunch and to purchase a few bottles . . .

Will I see you Tuesday or Wednesday before I leave? Maybe we can burn an owl dude.
xoxo

Unknown said...

we're thinking of you, have my pink all lined up!

Unknown said...

oh...also, its definately "oh-SUE-yus", (says the girl who grew up in the kootenays and drove through it at least 2x/year on way to vancouver!!),
allison

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Pet,
I can picture Pie Face falling asleep with that BIG smile on her face. It brings tears to my eyes to picture it. Love those cheeks!!!
Tell everyone I say hi and give both Pie Face and the lil' man a hug and kiss for me.
Can you and Wanna(and the kiddies) still make it over for a visit on Monday? I have wine!!! :o)

Enjoy your weekend,
Tewie