Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wear PINK!

Hey there.

People have come forward with unbelievable and, at times, overwhelming support. I am touched. It is not until something dreadful happens that we find out who our kite runners are. This experience has clearly proven how blessed and rich I am in love and friendship.

"If there is anything I can do . . ." has been a resounding sentiment. YES - I will take you up on that. On April 25th, please wear pj's that have pink (stripe, polka dot, plaid, all etc) in them. Think of me and all who have braved this journey and say a prayer or send some powerful white light. I will need this as I recover from the 9+ hour surgery.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Lisa,
YOu are an amazing woman. You tackle breast cancer with style and a technological flair most of us don't even possess. Way to go. We'll be checking our your blog daily, if not more.
Do you want me to wear my pajamas to work?
BECKY