Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Off to Osoyoos

So, today Norm got off to PG. We were even at the airport early! :)After he boarded, I went back for breakfast with the Pesls, and then headed to the airport to get Jordyn and uncle Chris. Ethan was not happy to have to say good bye to the Kelowna hospitality.
We were then off to Osoyoos. BTW: Nicole Hamel- I am going to do a sampling of people to see who says "Oh SUE yus" or the PG - "OH SOY USE" I'll let you know how the sampling goes. I know I am not a native of the town as you are - but I think you have it wrong . heehee

I am so excited with the Power of Pink happening on the 25th! Norm bought boxers, a pink t-shirt, and a great team captain pink striped dress shirt. Yes, real men do wear pink! School staffs, students, families, working folks etc are all wearing pink - maybe not ALL pink - but a stripe, polka dot etc works!!! Pink it up gang!

I can't wait to see the photos. If you can't post, forward me your photos @:
lisa097@gmail.com. I'll post them as they come in.

Cheers,
Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

Becky said...

Your friend mustn't have been much of a gymnast. pathetic number 8! So, long walks, long talks, the occasional glass of wine... bet you miss work. Call sometime, or I'll call once you get to Chris's place.

Lisa said...

Dude
I am coming back to town. I'll see you before I head to Vancouver for my operation!