Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday, Monday . . .

How many of you are singing - "Bah da bah da da da" - after reading the title? heehee -gotcha!

So last night at Ric's Grill was a great little bash. Jordyn was taking the photos. However, when I look at them , I realize there is not one of mom and me or Jordyn and me. Hmmm . . . I do have pictures of Norm and me and my nephew, Mike, and me. Mike is Shelley's youngest. Great kid. Dry sense of humor and fast one lines. He doesn't laugh at his own material which makes it that much funnier.
I just returned home from the airport to get Rhonda. She and fellow cohort members, including TIT Becky (lovah), attended their Masters convocation at Gonzaga University. Sounds like it was a lovely celebration and beautiful campus. I am green with envy as my Masters will not be completed in July as chemo will be ongoing at that point. This makes me very sad, and I am blue today. Oh well, all in due time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa

Try not to be blue.You've been a great inspiration to us all. Your hair looks great and so does your smile and that handsome guy you tow around.

luv linda

Anonymous said...

Could you get any cuter? Look how wonderful you look in a short 'do! I am so happy you are home and that the news is good.
Chemo sucks, but it is just another short hurdle to complete health and well-being. Get lots of rest, gentle hugs and heh, don't you get to have all the ice-cream you want after surgery??
You should have seen the look on Griffin's face when he heard your prognosis. You know, that little lopsided smile? He could barely keep it off his face he was so happy.
Happy Belated Mom's Day, Love, Griffy's Momma, Laura xoxox

Becky said...

You're gorgeous! When can we get together?
Becky