Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Friday, May 9, 2008

DR. DAVIS VISIT


This is Dr. Noelle Davis and me. She is the surgeon who performed my double mastectomy and removed several nodes. It was fantastic to put a face to the knife. She is a bright, confident woman and, like all the other professionals I have encountered here, she took the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel positive for recovery.

Extra note . . . Noelle's husband and Dr. J. Appleby (surgeon in PG who did my intitial surgery) are good friends. Small world!

Today I have an ultra sound at 1:00 and a meeting with Karen at 2:00pm. This will be the meeting where chemo will be ruled in or out. Then I pack up and come home. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa


I feel such inner happiness for you . God and everyone has rallied the beast and it sounds like a great out come.Words can't express the joy I feel for you .


love linda

Anonymous said...

Lisa:

So happy that things are starting to look good. Your girls look GREAT!!! Can't wait to see you at home. Take care, always in our thoughts and heart.

love the Pandolfo's

PS: Want to see the 12yrs.old doctor....