Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Sunday, May 18, 2008

BARBEQUE WEATHER FOR THE TIT's


So last night was the barbeque season opener at Becky and Bruce's abode. The TIT's were out in fine form . . . just missing our Vancouver member - Chrissy. Nevertheless, we toasted her and had her in our thoughts. The girls put the spread together; I just rolled out of bed, bought some Tylenol extra-strength and ibuprofen on the way, and then Jordyn and I hit the party. I did, however, contribute one of my favourite bottles of wine from the Desert Hills winery in Oliver. It was the award winning Mirage. The girls liked it better than the Burrowing Owl. Now here is the strange part - I could have barfed watching them drink the red wine. It turns my stomach to even think of putting that to my lips. YIKES! Will I ever be able to enjoy a good bouquet again?

3 comments:

Becky said...

I would predict that someday you'll be able to drink that wine again.... and if for some bizarre reason you're not able to ever again, then I'm sure someone will drink your share!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

I am so jealous...to not be there for the BBQ..just looking at the four of you...I am definitiely missing my girls group!! Bev did suggest I fly up but aren't you flying here tomorrow??? anyway...delighted to hear about the drain removal saga being behind you...

Anonymous said...

Girls

It's good to see you all in fine form again. Lisa I'm sure you will make it up in time or you will refine something new.

nice to see everyone stress free and smiling


linda