Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TUESDAY BLAH

Okay, the chemo has officially hit. I dropped Jordyn off at school and attempted to head to mom and dad's for my daily massage. Blah - nausea, nausea, nausea. I made it home and just rested.
Also, my scalp is hurting. The hair needs to go soon. It feel as if I have a bad sunburn on my scalp. After a few winks, I opened my eyes, and there was Norm :) He stayed for a bit and then I decided perhaps lunch would help my cause. So far so good . . . I fell asleep until 4:00 pm.
Yes I watched Opera and yes, I already have Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips. It was my first book I bought and devoured pre-surgery.
The above resource has been fantastic! Every night after homework, Jordyn and I do a couple of activities. She invites different family members to join as she feels are needed. Tonight Norm got the nod. It has brought about good discussion. We chat all the time - but this just adds a different dimension. Very insightful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pet,

I love the new pics. The one of Hughness and MJ is great - that should be framed!!

I have been thinking about you. Metal mouth is not cool - I hope you are feeling better on Wednesday. I am going to stop by for a quick visit this week.

Luv ya babe!!!!

Lisa said...

Tewie!
Tell Jason he'd like this chemo gig - popsicle heaven!
Please come on up!
L