Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday Lesson - POSTING!

Okay, today we are going to learn how to post a comment folks! Why is this important? . . . well let me share. When Linda shaves my head, sometime soon, I am going to have a little fun with the process (of course I am). I will have various styles coiffed until the finale' . . . Bald is the New Black look. I am not sure when this happen . . . so stay tuned.

Anyhow - to post:
1. Click below my posting on comments.
2. Enter your comment and sign your name
3. Complete the word verification
4. Choose an Identity: Choose ANONYMOUS
5. Click publish
6. Ta-dah - you are published

As I shave off my hair I will do a few styles: the pink ribbon, the Hugh Norman, the Iroquois, and the PG poodle lady. Are there any other suggestions? Remember - I only have one head of hair to shave out systemically. Let's get creative! You know I'm game.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lesson Lisa. I've tried to leave messages before but failed. Now I can. How's it going anyway. I love your spirits. Keep smiling. Hey you sure look like Rhonda with your new hair.

Love Silvia

Lisa said...

Hey crazy WOP,
Come by the breakfast club for a chat lady!
xoxo
Lisa

Anonymous said...

How about a little checker board action or maybe Jordyn's initials??

Have fun! I can't wait for the photo montage.

Brenda

Lisa said...

The good ol' checker board action - good one! Initials . . . me likey!