Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Friday, June 27, 2008

CHEMO ROUND #2

Chemo Babe Fighting Cancer . . . that was me today folks! I arrived at the clinic just after 9:00 and after getting hooked up and comfy - it was just after noon when the dripping ended. Rhonda, Ethan, Jordyn, and I went to mom and dad's and then shopping. My taste buds are already tingling and so I enjoyed as much of a the dinner flavour as possible. I just finished my second round of anti-nausea drugs for the day. My cheeks are flushed and I am getting a bit tired.

Here are pictures of the folks who came out to chemo today . . . xoxox




Becky and Brigid ; Jordyn with her timbit treats for the crowd


Shelley ; me hooked up to my dripping chemo friend













Lovely Linda and Rhonda . . . and . . .







of course . . .Norm xo


p.s I ordered my chemo t-shirt(s) from Cafepress: this link is found in the cool shopping ideas link on the right!

2 comments:

Becky said...

It was good seeing you looking so chipper this morning Lisa. Sorry I couldn't stay longer.
Exactly how big is my arm? The portion I see in the photo looks huge!

Lisa said...

Oh Right . . .
I forgot about your big fat arms and photo taking. H-E-L-L-O . . .
all 92 pounds of you looks so horrific in photos. I guess the extra 10 pounds went to your arm.

You beautiful . . .