Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday - Lying Low

What a sleepy day. The ol' white blood cell count is dipping low and so am I - heehee. No, I feel good - just a little achy here and there. My fingernails are feeling like they have been smacked with a hammer. Interesting these crazy effects.
This morning I went to the hospital and Ava flushed my PICC. It doesn't hurt - just making sure nothing is blocked. Poor Ava will be sick of me soon. She'll be glad I only have 4 sessions. :)

When I came home, my wee shadow followed me around. Mr. Ethan is one busy little mister. He is so funny. He knows just when to hug his aunt and when to sneak in a kiss. He looks at me and smiles as if to say, "Oh Aunt. You'll be just fine. I'm here." I am almost expecting him to tossle my hair and walk away.

No comments: