Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Sunday, June 15, 2008

SARAH ROCKS!

Not only is Sarah performing her cartwheel routine at the Ramada on July 19th, she also makes time to be a seamstress. Check out her head gear . . . VERY NICE little friend. Let's get into business . . . These are WAY nicer than anything I have seen. The sites online are older lady chemo head wraps. Nice for older ladies - but we need to funk things up just like this. The side tie . . . chemo head. I like this style MUCH better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lisa

love the head wraps.My clippers are getting warmed up at Cedars Christian school on Tuesday. So soon we will have fun.


lindaz

Anonymous said...

Yoh LISA!!!

I have purchased two scarfs...they are wicked!!!

thanks for the lesson on the posting!!!

Thinking of you lots!
Love ya,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the feed back on the "head wear"! I need to make a few more styles....I have the designs I just have to do it.

Lisa when you are feeling better we will meet at Stones for a Executive meeting...lol

How are you feeling?

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Love the head wraps.I had a friend who went to greece and brought me back a couple that were a similar design I got many compliments.They are so much better than a scarf.