Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Saturday, June 28, 2008

DAY ONE AFTER CHEMO

Last night I was a tomato steroid face. My cheeks were bright red and my jawline was lost in puffiness. I was one round hot-house tomato head. I didn't feel bad, just hot.

Today I feel nauseated. My tomato face is gone. I worked on my final Masters paper for a few three, four, five hours. I put it away when Ethan got up from his afternoon nap. We went out to play soccer. He was more interested in drinking his juice box than anything else.

Mom and dad came over for supper. Oh yeah - my taste buds are gone. I am sure the meal was lovely. grrrrrr After dinner, Jordyn went to her friend home to have a sleepover. I think I am off to the fart sack early.

We'll wait and see what tomorrow brings . . .

2 comments:

Becky said...

Morning Lita,
Hope you're feeling better today! I think we're heading out to Cluculz Lake for a visit, then we'll be back this evening. Can you call me later on this evening and let me know if we're a go for Monday night?

Lisa said...

As far as mom and dad and the Gilbert gang go - they are a yes - I can't predict that far. Day 4 hmmmmm - I'll say yes right now. I feel great today. I think I'll walk up to the U later

Lisa