Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Fun!





If you know Jordyn, you know she was in heaven today. My U of L roommate for the past 2 summers, Erin, blew in to LA today from Calgary to present to our group. She has a new Boxter Porsche and well - guess who fell in love with the convertible? Yes, Jordyn even got to go for a ride!







Tonight was our cohort bbq. The cohort starting and our group leaving attended. We had a bald off photo. Yes , me and the boys! :)



Shade brought his twins, born last year, for us to see meet. CUTE! Little Joshua and Sophia hung out for a bit. Mr. J and I had a lot in common :)

Thanks Shade.

Erin blasted me back to the hotel early. Tomorrow is an early morning and long trip home. I am so glad that I came to LA :)

No comments: