Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Friday, July 18, 2008

CHEMO FRIDAY

(t-b) l-r Norm, Bev, Becky, Cherie and moi

Laura and me

Bev and Dad share a squeeze

Bev massages my bristles

Mom, Bev, Becky, and Dad


Round 3 today! Great support yet again. Thank you everyone - the time goes by so quickly with visitors! Rhonda and I arrived and little Ava changed my PICC dressing. Then Cherie, and Bev arrived. Then the drugs arrived and I was on my way. Soon after, Becky arrived with fresh Okanogan cherries. Norm arrived to visits the hens, and then Laura arrived. Towards the end Mom and Dad came by. It was a faster round.

I feel great. My taste buds are still here so Norm, Griffin, and I had a great little chicken meal. We are now about to watch The Bank Job. I am still very spry and very much awake. Funny this chemo stuff!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hope you continue to feel great. I'll see you when we both return to PG.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Great to hear that you have finished your 3rd chemo and that you are in fine spirits...hopefully, you can now concentrate on other things.Sorry, I haven't seen Roger F. since I beat him at table tennis in'99 and he switched to the outdoor game...what a poof! Anyways, take care and talk to you soon,
Cheers,
Al