Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Monday, July 7, 2008

GRRRREAT WEEKEND!

I felt great this weekend! As a matter of fact, I feel so great that I have made the executive decision to go to Lethbridge to finish my Masters next week. Talk about exciting stuff!
I am finishing my paper this week and then I will present next Monday. Yeehaw!
I know this doesn't sound exciting - but it is to me!

Health wise: the taste buds are still out. Cinnamon is the only flavour I can really pick up. Odd that. My tiny hairs continue to fall out. My head hurts like a sun burn all over. I need to shave my fuzzies off. I did find some sporty-spice bandanas at Michaels today. One for every occassion. :) I am still on the hunt for plain black. Any suggestions?

ps - who ordered the rain?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the dollar store or local motercycle shop

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo excited!!!! Can't wait to see you and of course you have a place to stay here. My cousin's leave Wed morning for an Alaskan cruise so I've the house to myself and you are more than welcome.

Brenda

PS What's your wine status??

Anonymous said...

Try using an extra large napkin. I use them for everything including scarfs and headbands. I pick them up at Jysk Linen'N Furniture, Homesense, Linens and Things and Bombay.

Anonymous said...

This has been quite a journey for you and what a ride. Keep your chin up as everyday gets better and better. You look beautiful in pink.