Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Monday, July 14, 2008

Lethbridge



It's great to be back in the windy city! We rolled in Sunday afternoon, and checked in to the hotel. Much to Jordyn's delight, there is a wave pool and waterslides! Yee-haw. The weather was beautiful and so we spent the day in Henderson park at the outdoor pool. The kids had a blast. We had dinner at good ol' BP, but had to cut it short when Mr.E had a spaz attack!

This morning was fantastic! I got to the U and, thanks to my classmate, Darcy, I found my way to the presentations. It was so nice to see the gang!! A few are missing - writing thesis papers, completing projects etc.; but overall, most of the gang are great. As a matter of fact, they are so great that they wore pink today and presented me with flowers and a lovely card after my presentation. That's when I had to cry. You know you have friends when . . .
I am so glad I came back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leetah:

I am so glad you got back to Lethbridge, what a warm welcome you recieved!!!!! Way to go and look forward to seeing you two home again. Love ya man Beev