Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Vancouver - day 1

Okay,
So I flew in to the big city and Chrissy was waiting with a big smile as per usual. :)
We came back to the condo to see Bev. She had two zaps of radiation yesterday, and so she was barfy last night and still feeling crappy today :(

When I went to the gyny, Bev went for another radiation zap. She came back and Chrissy, Bev, and I went into my appt. A cute little intern from Prince George came in and took the appointment. It was nice to see a fellow Prince Georgian :) She took the info and then went out and spoke to the gyny. They both came back in and we made a plan.

Because I don't have ovarian cancer, the likelihood of me getting in to have a hysterectomy in Vancouver is remote. They are booking high grade cancers 4 - 6 weeks from now. So . . . they will cc Dr. Galliford in PG and I will book in when I get home. The gyny also said that since my discomfort is mainly from endometriosis, perhaps I could only have my ovary out and I will be able to return to work earlier :) that leave my uterus intact. Hmmmmm . . . what implications are left from this move? I'll ask Karen Friday . . .

ps I would add pictures, but my card was in my computer. Not tomorrow though!

No comments: