Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Friday, August 1, 2008

HAPPY REUNION!

Gerraine Morgan was in town this week! She is a dear friend from high school years. She was Rhonda's grad year, but we all hung out. (great basketball and badminton player). She lives in Atlanta now. She was in town to see her mom and she looked us up - thank heavens. She and her friend, Gloria, and Rhonda and I visited for several hours at BP. It was so nice to reminisce and laugh. We had a good time. TYE-BIZE-LIE!



p.s: I am still a tad steroid and hive puffy, but feeling good. My final chemo is now August 11th. It was moved from Friday, August 8th - to the Monday. :)

2 comments:

Tye-Bize said...

Outside of my mother, the only other people I MUST see while in PG are my Bondos (Rhonda) and my Tye-Bize (Lisa). Just hearing your voices makes me smile, and sometimes laugh out loud. I'm smiling right now :) My high school memories of our friendship warms my heart and I love you both. We must do better with keeping in touch.

Lisa said...

Oh Tye-bize
We smile and laugh when we hear you too!

xoxo
Bondos AND Tye