Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

STEROID PUFF ANNOYING!

Okay - so I am still puff -p-diddy! Yuck! The grad photos Rhonda took when we were jackin' around with her grad garb last week make me laugh. Can one stuff anymore steroids in to their body. Good God. I need water, water, and more water to flush out the roids.

A little news on the side . . . Norm and I bought a house yesterday. Yes, we are moving in to town. It is a house close to DP Todd. We get in at the end of September. It is a one owner home that became too large for the widower. It is livable now - but new flooring and a few changes here and there and wow! I am very happy! Seven years with Rhonda, Chris, and now Ethan - man, they'll be asking us not to let the door hit us on the ass on the way out. heehee.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Congrates on the new house, I ran into Norm and Griffin today and he told me all about it. We will be neighbors

Beth

Anonymous said...

how exciting!! jordyn was telling Izzy about some home-buying potential news. congrats! moving is of course very very not-fun, but at least you don't have to sell first. Great news.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Congratulations on the house purchase. Poor Roger..no longer #1 (really...aside from clocks, chocolate, and secret bank accounts, what are the Swiss good at doing?ha-ha).I am busy coaching the PGSS football team...two practises a day this week. My wife tells me how useless I am around the house when I am coaching...this is something new? The "moon face look"goes fairly quickly...great to see your sense of humour is still intact.
Cheers,
Al

Anonymous said...

Hey Tye-Bize!! Congratulations on your new home. You won't be too far from where my mom lives so you might see her from time to time. Keep me posted on her outfits. lol, lol.

Anonymous said...

Lisa

Just read the blog. Got home yesterday and so exciting you guys got a house.We are just so happy for you guys. Looking forward to a house warming party.

talk soon

linda