Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DIEP Day 2 - post op

Last night was pretty rough.  I was nauseated and had a massive headache. I am also peeing like a racehorse. It is painful getting up and down AND actually maneuvering garments over the bruising.  OUCH!

Today is much the same.  The girls want to take me out for a walk - but no, no, no. It doesn't feel right. Tomorrow will be my "out" day. I feel like a dog.  More reading, soaps, and dozing in and out today  :)  I get enough exercise going to the washroom (heehee)

Maybe tomorrow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oakley use of the crystallization of high-tech and smart, creating a series of high-performance fashion oakley sunglasses.Today, Oakley in the world already has more than 600 patents and 800 registered trademarks, and its optical products including Oakley M Frame Sunglasses, except with the Zeros, the E-Wires, Eye-Jackets, the X-Metal, Overthetop and other series), you can find the most suitable oakley for your style,and oakley glasses with the most cheap price.