Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Friday, June 12, 2009

Saying Good-bye


Bev was brought to Hospice House today. She has been given 24-48hrs to live. The ambulance brought her in after a tough night. Rhonda called me and said that she and Becky had gone to say good-bye. Rhonda came with me and I had my chance to have a final visit with Bev. What do you say to such a remarkable woman and dear friend? I thanked her for being such a wonderful, kind, and loyal friend. I sent my love from Jordyn and asked her to say hello to Kimmy when she passed. She smiled and raised both arms over her head. I asked her if she could hear me and she smiled and squeezed my hand. I promised to check on her boys and asked her to go. She doesn't need the pain anymore. Everything and everyone here will be fine. She deserves to be free of that skeletal sickly body - time to dance as only Bev can :)

No comments: