Lisa's Surgery Date: April 25, 2008

Check the archives for details . . .



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back to Work!



Okay . . . so I am back at work at PGSS. I work in the Learning Support Centre with these two beautiful womsters . . . Nicole and Harmony. We team teach gr 8 and 9 Ma and En. Our cliental is teens functioning at an academic gr.2 - 5 level with iq's of 65 - ?. Their social skills exhibited are survival behavior skills. This is how they survive on the homefront and/or with peers. They are our little dears; they teach us daily as they challenge our creativity, assumptions, and make us better teachers and individuals.

My energy level is good. With my ovaries gone, I thought I would be flashing a lot. With daily exercise and good eating - no problem. Too much coffee and a sweet treat here and there - flash. So, that keeps me honest. :)

Happy Valentines day. and yes, I will be post more often . . . sorry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa

It is so good to see you back in the school. You look wonderful.


linda